VuPoint Condos will allow you to be a part of the community that is forever changing the landscape of Pickering’s thriving urban core. This distinguished condominium community of three spectacular towers places you atop the city’s best vantage point, while offering enviable panoramic vistas stretching for kilometers in all directions.
Highlights at VuPoint Condos
VuPoint Condos is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto’s east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size and one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering’s western border. Pickering’s northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- Beachfront Promenade, Valley Farm Ravine, Petticoat Creek Conservation area
- Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Oak Ridges Moraine and Diana Princess of Wales Park
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Ontario Tech University, Durham College, and also other universities and colleges serve Pickering
- Pickering Town Centre and Brookdale Shopping Centre
- Durham Live DLIVE Casino
- Housing prices in Pickering are low
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401
- Pickering GO Station
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
Reasons to Invest
- By 2040, Pickering is expected to have a population of 155,000 people and over 33,000 additional jobs.
- Centrally placed in Canada’s largest labour and commercial market
- Well-connected to a comprehensive transportation, especially with high-capacity roadways, trains, a seaport, and three airports.
- The cost of doing business in the GTA is among the lowest in the city
- Pickering is home to national and international industry leaders in sophisticated manufacturing, logistics, information technology, and energy.
- More than 56% of residents have earned a post-secondary diploma or degree
- The Pickering Innovation Corridor includes 800 acres of greenfield and employment land near to the proposed Pickering Airport.
- Residents and businesses benefit from increased cultural diversity
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder