Sixty-Five Broadway Condos is a new condo development by Times Group Corporationcurrently in preconstruction at 65 Broadway Avenue, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Sales for available units range in price from $460,900 to over $1,191,900. Sixty-Five Broadway Condos has a total of 403 units. Sizes range from 375 to 1111 square feet.
LUXURIOUS SUITE FEATURES
• Approximate ceiling heights: 9’ on Floors 2-35 and 10’ on Floors 36-39.
• Your choice of plank laminate flooring in foyer, kitchen, living room, dining room, and den from Vendor’s samples.*
• Your choice of 40 oz environmentally-friendly textured carpet for bedrooms from Vendor’s samples.
• Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows.
• Distinctive insulated patio door or sliding door to balcony.*
• Distinctive Engineered Stone windowsills.
• White smooth ceilings throughout.
• One designer paint colour for interior walls as per Palette selected. Bathrooms and all woodwork and trims are painted with white low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) semi-gloss paint.
• Suite entry closet with contemporary mirrored sliding doors.*
• Custom designed 7’ high single solid-core suite entry door with wood surround and modern hardware.
• Stylish 7’ interior doors with modern hardware.
• 5 1/4” wood baseboards with 2 3/4” casings (paint finish) except in laundry, bathrooms and storage areas.
• Units on 36th to 39th floor will also include 8’ high entry and interior doors; 7 1/4” baseboard and 2 3/4” casings (paint finish) except in laundry, bathrooms and storage areas; and laminate hardwood floor in foyer, hallway, kitchen, living/dining area and den. *
GOURMET CHEF KITCHENS
• Your choice of contemporary Signature European made Kitchen Cabinetry from Vendor’s samples.*
• Deep upper cabinet over refrigerator for extra storage space.
• Top-mount stainless steel sink with single lever pull-out faucet.
• Your choice of granite countertops from Vendor’s samples.
• Your choice of ceramic/porcelain tile backsplash from Vendor’s samples.
• Contemporary central light fixture.
• Energy Star European Style appliance package includes: Fridge, oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave.
• Range hood vented outside.
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
• Your choice of Signature European made vanity cabinetry from Vendor’s samples.
• Contemporary mirrored medicine cabinet with integrated lighting.
• Your choice of granite countertop from Vendors samples.
• Top-mount basin and single-lever chrome faucet.
• Your choice of porcelain tile flooring in bathroom and ensuite from Vendor’s samples.*
• Your choice of ceramic/porcelain wall tile surround for shower from Vendor’s samples.
• Pressure-balanced shower faucets in all bathrooms in chrome finish.
• Distinctive clear glass shower stall with ceiling light.
• Acrylic shower base for shower stall*
• Contemporary chrome towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and soap dish in shower.*
PEACE OF MIND SAFETY & SECURITY
• 24-hour Executive Concierge monitors live closed circuit cameras throughout the garage area as well as community access system including direct 2-way communication with push call buttons from parking and entry areas.
• Adjust your suite’s temperature, and receive notifications about community events and services remotely through a smartphone app.
• See and speak with guests before allowing them entry into the building through a smartphone app
• Unlock your unit door’s smart lock using your smartphone.
• Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, with suite door contact and keypad connected to concierge desk for total security.
• Direct 2-way communication with the concierge for added security and convenience for residents.
• Sprinkler system throughout building and individual units.
• In-suite fire alarm and speaker connected to fire annunciation panel.
• Key fob allows effortless access at selected secure building entrance points and amenity areas.
• Garage doors/Gate Arms to be operated by transmitter.
• Energy Saving Comfort System & Metering
• Individually controlled central heating and cooling using Heat Pump system.
• Hot and cold water for heating and cooling to optimize energy savings.
• Suites are individually metered for hydro and for cold water and hot water services.
• Dedicated electrical outlet and exterior venting for dryer.
• Stacked washer and dryer in white.
ELECTRICAL SERVICES & FIXTURES
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Suites with terraces will have an outdoor duplex outlet.*
• White Decora designer series receptacles and switches throughout the suite.
• Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallways, bedrooms, den and
• Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room and living room.*
• Convenient switch-controlled split outlets in living room.
• One telephone outlet as per Builder’s location
• Internet, cable television outlets in bedrooms, living room and den*
• Outdoor duplex outlet for suites with terrace or balcony*
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder